Dr. Wu Song is the Vice President of Shenzhen Luohu Hospital Group.
He has led to host one program in 2017 National Key R&D Program "Stem Cell and Translational Medicine" and 2 in National Natural Science Funds. The research results of his team was published in the international academic journals such as Nature Gen, European Urology and Cell Rer, and he has obtained 4 national invention patents for bladder cancer.
He was awarded "The 1st prize in Natural Science of Guangdong Province", "Forbes Under 30 Summit-Influential Elite in Asian Medical Treatment and Health", "The 2nd Prize for Outstanding Achievement Award of the Ministry of Education" and "The National May 1st Labor Medal".
1) Guo G#, Sun X#, Chen C#, Wu S#, Huang P, Li Z, Dean M, Huang Y, Jia W, Zhou Q, Tang A, Yang Z, Li X, Song P, Zhao X, Ye R, Zhang S, Lin Z, Qi M, Wan S, Xie L, Fan F, Nickerson ML, Zou X, Hu X, Xing L, Lv Z, Mei H, Gao S, Liang C, Gao Z, Lu J, Yu Y, Liu C, Li L, Fang X, Jiang Z, Yang J, Li C, Zhao X, Chen J, Zhang F, Lai Y, Lin Z, Zhou F, Chen H, Chan HC, Tsang S, Theodorescu D, Li Y, Zhang X, Wang J, Yang H, Gui Y*, Wang J*, Cai Z*. Whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing of bladder cancer identifies frequent alterations in genes involved in sister chromatid cohesion and segregation. Nat Genet. 2013 Dec;45(12):1459-63. (共同第一作者) IF=31.616
2) Wu S#, Ou T#, Xing N#, Lu J, Wan S, Wang C, Zhang X, Yang F, Huang Y, Cai Z*. Whole-genome sequencing identifies ADGRG6 enhancer mutations and FRS2 duplications as angiogenesis-related drivers in bladder cancer. [J]. Nat Com. 2019 Feb; 10(1):720. (共同第一作者，通讯作者)
3) Yang Z#, Li C#, Fan Z#, Liu H#, Zhang X#, Cai Z#, Xu L, Luo J, Huang Y, He L, Liu C, Wu S*. Single-cell sequencing reveals variants in ARID1A, GPRC5A and MLL2 driving self-renewal of human bladder cancer stem cells. [J]. Eur Urol, 2016. (通讯作者) IF=17.581
4) Wu S*#, Huang P#, Li C#, Huang Y#, Li X#, Wang Y, Chen C, Lv Z, Tang A, Sun X, Lu J, Li W, Zhou J, Gui Y, Zhou F, Wang D, Cai Z*. Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase Gene Promoter Mutations Help Discern the Origin of Urogenital Tumors: A Genomic and Molecular Study. Eur Urol. 2014 Feb;65(2):274-7. (第一作者，共同通讯作者) IF=17.581
5) Wu S#, Lv Z#, Zhu J#, Dong P, Zhou F, Li X, Cai Z*. Somatic Mutation of the Androgen Receptor Gene Is Not Associated with Transitional Cell Carcinoma: A “Negative” Study by Whole-exome Sequencing Analysis. Eur Urol. 2013 Dec;64(6):1018-9. (第一作者) IF= 17.581
6) Wu S#, Sun X#, Zhu W#, Huang Y#, Mou L#, Liu M, Li X, Li F, Li X, Zhang Y, Wang Z, Li W, Li Z, Tang A, Gui Y, Wang R, Li W, Cai Z*, Wang D*. Evidence for GAL3ST4 mutation as the potential cause of pectus excavatum. Cell Res. 2012;22(12):1712-1715. (第一作者) IF=15.393
7) Huang Y#, Gao S#, Wu S#*, Song P#, Sun X#, Hu X, Zhang S, Yu Y, Zhu J, Li C, Qin Z, Xie L, Yao Q, Tang A, Li Z, Guo G, Wan S, Dong P, Sun L, Li W, Wang D, Gui Y, Yang H, Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai Z*. Multilayered molecular profiling supported the monoclonal origin of metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer. 2013 Dec 6. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28654. (共同通讯作者，共同第一作者) IF= 7.360