Dr. Wei Bobo obtained his bachelor degree in Northwest University in 2006 and MPhil degree at The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2008 (under the supervision of Hai-Qing Lin). He got his PhD degree from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2011(under the supervision of Hai-Qing Lin). Dr. Wei joined the group of Ren-Bao Liu at The Chinese University of Hong Kong as a postdoc from 2011 to 2015 and then he joined the group of Martin Plenio at the institute of theoretical physics, University of Ulm as a postdoc from 2015 to 2016. Then he joined the Shenzhen University as assistant professor from 2016-2018. Then he will join The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen (CUHK-SZ) as assistant professor in 2019. He mainly works on theoretical physics, including condensed matter physics and statistical mechanics, in particular the quantum many-body systems in and out of equilibrium. Dr. Wei has published 24 papers in the international peer reviewed journals, such as Physical Review Letters, Physical Review A/E, etc.
1. Bo-Bo Wei, Fluctuation Relations for Heat Exchange in the generalized Gibbs ensemble, Frontiers of Physics 13, 130510 (2018).
2. Bo-Bo Wei, Relations between dissipated work and Renyi divergences in the generalized Gibbs ensemble, Physical Review A 97, 042132 (2018).
3. Bo-Bo Wei, Linking phase transitions and quantum entanglement at arbitrary temperature, Physical Review A 97, 042115 (2018).
4. Bo-Bo Wei, Relations between heat exchange and Renyi divergences,
Physical Review E 97, 042107 (2018).
5. Bo-Bo Wei, Probing Conformal Invariant of Non-unitary Two-Dimensional Systems by Central Spin Decoherence, Scientific Reports 8, 3080 (2018).
6. Bo-Bo Wei and Xiao-Chen Lv, Fidelity Susceptibility in the Quantum Rabi Model, Physical Review A 97, 013845 (2018).
7. Bo-Bo Wei, Quantum Work Relations and Response Theory in parity-time-Symmetric Quantum Systems, Physical Review E 97, 012114 (2018).
8. Bo-Bo Wei, Links between Dissipation and Renyi Divergences in PT-Symmetric Quantum Mechanics, Physical Review A 97, 012105 (2018).
9. Bo-Bo Wei, Probing Yang-Lee Edge Singularity by Central Spin Decoherence, New Journal of Physics, 19, 083009 (2017).
10. Bo-Bo Wei and Liang Jin, Universal Critical Behaviors in Non-Hermitian Phase Transitions, Scientific Reports 7, 7165 (2017).
11. Bo-Bo Wei and M. B. Plenio, Relations between dissipated work in a non-equilibrium process and the family of Renyi divergences, New Journal of Physics, 19, 023002 (2017).
12. Bo-Bo Wei, Insights into Phase Transitions and Entanglement from Density Functional Theory, New Journal of Physics, 18, 113035 (2016).
13. Bo-Bo Wei, Zhan-Feng Jiang and Ren-Bao Liu, Thermodynamic holography, Scientific Reports 5, 15077 (2015).
14. Bo-Bo Wei, Christian Burk, Jorg Wrachtrup and Ren-Bao Liu, Magnetic ordering of nitrogen-vacancy centers in diamond via resonator-mediated coupling, EPJ Quantum technology 2, 18 (2015).
15. Xin-hua Peng, Hui Zhou, Bo-Bo Wei, Jiang-Yu Cui, Jiang-Feng Du and Ren-Bao Liu, Experimental Observation of Lee-Yang Zeros, Physical Review Letters 114, 010601 (2015).(Editor’s Suggestion)
16. Bo-Bo Wei, Shao-Wen Chen, Hoi-Chun Po and Ren-Bao Liu, Phase Transitions in the Complex Plane of Physical Parameters, Scientific Reports 4, 5202 (2014).
17. Bo-Bo Wei and Chen-Ning Yang, Solvable Lattice Gas Models with Three Phases, Europhysics Letters 102, 66006 (2013).
18. Bo-Bo Wei and Ren-Bao Liu, Lee-Yang Zeros and Critical Times in Decoherence of a Probe Spin Coupled to a Bath, Physical Review Letters 109, 185701 (2012).(Editor’s Suggestion)
19. Bo-Bo Wei, One-Dimensional w-Component Fermions and Bosons with Delta Function Interaction, Chinese Physics Letters 28, 090508 (2011).
20. Bo-Bo Wei and Chen-Ning Yang, Pair distribution function of one-dimensional hard-sphere Fermi and Bose systems, Europhysics Letters 87, 10005 (2009).
21. Bo-Bo Wei, Shi-Jian Gu, and Hai-Qing Lin, Ground-state properties of a Tonks-Girardeau gas in a periodic potential, Physical Review A 79, 063627 (2009).
22. Bo-Bo Wei, Wave function and pair distribution function of a dilute Bose gas, Modern Physics Letters B, 23, 15 (2009).
23. Bo-Bo Wei, Two one-dimensional interacting particles in a harmonic trap International Journal of Modern Physics B, 23, 3507 (2009).
24. Bo-Bo Wei, Shi-Jian Gu, and Hai-Qing Lin, Persistent currents in the one-dimensional mesoscopic Hubbard ring, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 20, 395209 (2008).