Dr. He Zhu received his bachelor degree in Polymer Materials and Engineering in Zhejiang University in 2011. He then moved to Canada and continued his Ph.D. study under the supervision of Prof. Shiping Zhu. After graduation in 2016, he worked in Prof. Bo-Geng Li’s group in Zhejiang University as Postdoc. He joined CUHK(Shenzhen) in August, 2018 as Research Assistant Professor. Dr. He Zhu’s research interests lie in the areas of processing of metal-organic frameworks, polymers, and porous materials.
1. He Zhu, Qi Zhang, Bo-Geng Li*, and Shiping Zhu*, Engineering Elastic ZIF-8-Sponges for Oil-Water Separation. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2017, 4, 2196-7350.
2. He Zhu, Lei Lei, Bo-Geng Li*, and Shiping Zhu*, Development of Novel Materials from Polymerization of Pickering Emulsion Templates. Advances in Polymer Science, 2017, doi.org/10.1007/12_2017_15.
3. Yangyang Lu, He Zhu, Wen-Jun Wang*, Bo-Geng Li, and Shiping Zhu*, Collectable and Recyclable Mussel-Inspired Poly (ionic liquid)-Based Sorbents for Ultrafast Water Treatment. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2017, 5, 2829-2835.
4. He Zhu, Qi Zhang*, and Shiping Zhu*, MOFsome via Transient Pickering Emulsion Template. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2016, 3, 1600294.
5. He Zhu, Qi Zhang*, and Shiping Zhu*, Alginate Hydrogel: A Shapeable and Versatile Platform for in Situ Preparation of Metal–Organic Framework–Polymer Composites. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2016, 8, 17395-17401.
6. He Zhu, Qi Zhang*, and Shiping Zhu*, Assembly of a Metal–Organic Framework into 3 D Hierarchical Porous Monoliths Using a Pickering High Internal Phase Emulsion Template. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2016, 22, 8751-8755.
7. He Zhu, Xuan Yang, Emily D Cranston*, and Shiping Zhu*, Flexible and Porous Nanocellulose Aerogels with High Loadings of Metal-Organic-Framework Particles for Separations Applications. Advanced Materials, 2016, 28, 7652-7657.
8. He Zhu, Qi Zhang, and Shiping Zhu*, Preparation of raspberry-like ZIF-8/PS composite spheres via dispersion polymerization. Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44, 16752-16757.