The First Issue of MUSINGS Comes out
Recording a variety of recreational activities hold by Muse College, it will become the witness of Muse College’s growth and one of the platform to present the colorful college life. Meanwhile, MUSINGS also attempts to discover and cultivate students’ literary talent and potential.
The columns included in MUSINGS are:
1. Muse’s Updates: Muse’s activities in retrospect
2. Muse’s Travel Notes: recording treasured moments in Musers’ trips
3. Muse’s Literary World: literary review articles on essapoems, movies and music, etc.
4. Muse’s People: interviews on professors, teachers and representatives of Muse students' societies
5. Creative Space：original poems/prose/novels/essays
As a brand new publication, MUSINGS is still young and immature. We should appreciate it if you are kind enough to offer your advice. Meanwhile, we are calling for contributions for the second issue of MUSINGS. There are no restrictions on the forms, word counts and styles of your works.
1. Please send your work to the official E-mail address of Muse College (email@example.com)
2. Please indicate yourname and student number in the submission
3. Deadline of submission: May 17th, 2018.
Muse, always with you