TONY T. LEE received the BSEE degree from National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan-China and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the Polytechnic Institute of New York University (now Tandon School of Engineering, New York University), Brooklyn, NY, USA. From 2013 to 2017, he was a Zhiyuan Chair Professor with the Electronics Engineering Department, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. From 1993 to 2013, he was a Chair Professor with the Information Engineering Department, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. From 1991 to 1993, he was a Professor of electrical engineering with the Polytechnic Institute of New York University. From 1989 to 1991, he was an adjunct Associate Professor with the Department of Electrical Engineering of Columbia University, New York. He was with AT&T Bell Laboratories, Holmdel, NJ, USA, from 1977 to 1983, and with Bellcore (now Telcordia Technologies), Morristown, NJ, USA, from 1983 to 1993. He is currently a Professor with the School of Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen). He is a Fellow of IEEE and HKIE. He has received many awards, including the 1989 Leonard G. Abraham Prize Paper Award from the IEEE Communication Society, and the 1999 National Natural Science Award from China. He has served as an Editor of the IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMMUNICATIONS, and an Area Editor of the Journal of Communication Network.
1. Lingkang Wang, Tong Ye, and Tony T. Lee, "A Parallel Route Assignment Algorithm for Fault-tolerant Clos Networks in OTN switches," IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 12 Nov. 2018, accepted.
2. Lingkang Wang, Tong Ye, Tony T. Lee, and Weisheng Hu, “A Parallel Complex Coloring Algorithm for Scheduling of Input-Queued Switches," IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 29, no. 7, pp.1456-1468, 2018.
3. Tong Ye, Tony T. Lee, M. Ge, and Weisheng Hu, "Modular AWG-based Interconnection for Large-Scale Data Center Networks," IEEE Trans. on Cloud Comput., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 785 – 799, 2018.
4. Xiaodan Pan, Tong Ye, Tony T. Lee, and Weisheng Hu, "Power Efficiency and Delay Tradeoff of 10GBase-T Energy Efficient Ethernet Protocol," IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 2773-2787, Oct. 2017.
5. Mao Ge, Tong Ye, Tony T. Lee, and Weisheng Hu, "Multicast Routing and Wavelength Assignment in AWG-Based Clos Networks," IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 1892-1909, June 2017.
6. Fangfang Yan, Tony T. Lee, and Weisheng Hu, "Congestion-Aware Embedding of Heterogeneous Bandwidth Virtual Data Centers With Hose Model Abstraction," IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 806-819, Apr. 2017.
7. Tong Ye, Jinghui Zhang, Tony T. Lee, and Weisheng Hu, "Deflection-Compensated Birkhoff-von-Neumann Switches," IEEE/ACM Trans. on Networking, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 879-895, Apr. 2017.