Dr. Guang Rao received his B.S. in Mathematics from South China Agricultural University in 2008, and his M.S. degree in Mathematics and his PhD in Pure Mathematics from the University of Western Australia in 2011 and 2015 respectively. His research interest lies in algebraic graph theory and its associated group theoretic problems. He worked as a Graduate Research Assistant in the University of Western Australia from 2012 to 2014. In September 2015, he joined the School of Science and Engineering in the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen) as a lecturer.
1. C.H. Li and G. Rao, “Self-complementary vertex-transitive graphs of order a product of two primes”, Bull. Austral. Math. Soc., 89 (2), 322-330 (2014).
2. C. H. Li, G. Rao and S. J. Song, “On finite self-complementary metacirculants”, J. Algebraic Combin., 40 (4), 1135-1144 (2014).
3. G. Rao, “Self-complementary vertex-transitive graphs”, Bull. Austral. Math. Soc., 94, 165-166 (2016).
4. G. Rao, C. H. Li and S. J. Song, “New constructions of self-complementary Cayley graphs”, submitted.
5. C. H. Li, G. Rao and S. J. Song, “Self-complementary vertex-transitive graphs of prime-cubed order”, in preparation.