Dr. Yi Chen received her B.Eng. degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2007, majoring in Electronics and Information Engineering. She received her Ph.D. degree in Information Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in 2012. From 2012 to 2015, she worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the department of Electronic Engineering of City University of Hong Kong. Since March 2015, she has been with the department of Information Engineering, CUHK, as a Research Associate. She has joined the School of Science and Engineering, CUHK Shenzhen in August 2016. Her research interests include wireless communications with the focus on power control and media access control, resource allocation and optimization, scheduling and routing algorithms in data center networks, and Big Data systems.
1. Yi Chen, Kenneth W. Shum, Wing Shing Wong, “Generalized CRT sequence and its applications”, to appear in Proceedings of Sequence and Their Applications (SETA), Chengdu, China, Oct. 2016.
2. Yi Chen, Chi Wan Sung, Siu-Wai Ho, Wing Shing Wong, “BER analysis for interfering visible light communication systems”, in Proceedings of IEEE/IET International Symposium on Communication Systems, Networks and Digital Signal Processing (CSNDSP), Prague, Czech Republic, Jul. 2016. (Best Paper Award)
3. Yaru Fu, Yi Chen, Chi Wan Sung, “Distributed downlink power control for the non-orthogonal multiple access system with two interfering cells”, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2016.
4. Shenghao Yang, Yi Chen, Soung Chang Liew, Lizhao You, “Coding for network-coded sotted ALOHA”, in Proceedings of IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Jerusalem, Israel, April 2015.
5. Shenghao Yang, Soung Chang Liew, Lizhao You, Yi Chen, “Linearly-coupled fountain codes for network-coded multiple access”, in Proceedings of IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, Nov. 2014.
6. Yi Chen, Chi Wan Sung, “Resource allocation for two-way relay cellular networks with and without network coding”, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems (ICCS), Macau, China, Nov. 2014.
7. Yi Chen, Shenghao Yang, Wing Shing Wong, “Exact non-Gaussian interference model for fading channels”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 168-179, Jan. 2013.
8. Hui Cheng, Yi Chen, Wing Shing Wong, Qiong Yang, Lianfeng Shen, “Protocol sequence based wireless media access control in networked control systems”, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), Guangzhou, China, Dec, 2012.
9. Yi Chen, Wing Shing Wong, “Power control for non-Gaussian interference”, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 2660-2669, Aug. 2011.
10. Yi Chen, Wing Shing Wong, “Power control for non-Gaussian interference”, in Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks (WiOPT), Seoul, Korea, 2009.