Kaiming Shen received the B.Eng. degree in Information Security and the B.Sc. degree in Mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China in 2011, and the M.A.Sc. degree and Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto, Canada in 2013 and 2020, respectively. Since 2020, he has been with the School of Science and Engineering at the Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen) as Assistant Professor. His research interests include the fundamental studies on optimization and information theory as well as their practical use in wireless communications, data science, and machine learning.
1. Kaiming Shen, Wei Yu, Licheng Zhao, and Daniel P. Palomar, "Optimization of MIMO Device-to-Device Networks via Matrix Fractional Programming: A Minorization-Maximization Approach", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2164-2177, Oct. 2019.
2. Kaiming Shen, Reza K. Farsani, and Wei Yu, "Achievable Rates and Outer Bounds for Full-Duplex Relay Broadcast Channel with Side Message", IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2019.
3. Kaiming Shen, Yonina C. Eldar, and Wei Yu, "Coordinated Pilot Design for Massive MIMO", IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK, May 2019.
4. Wei Cui, Kaiming Shen, and Wei Yu, "Spatial Deep Learning for Wireless Scheduling", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1248-1261, Mar. 2019.
5. Kaiming Shen and Wei Yu, "Fractional Programming for Communication Systems—Part I: Power Control and Beamforming", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 2616-2630, May 2018.
6. Kaiming Shen and Wei Yu, "Fractional Programming for Communication Systems—Part II: Uplink Scheduling via Matching", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 2631-2644, May 2018.
7. Kaiming Shen, Ya-Feng Liu, David Y. Ding, and Wei Yu, "Flexible Multiple Base Station Association and Activation for Downlink Heterogeneous Networks", IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1498-1502, Oct. 2017.
8. Kaiming Shen and Wei Yu, "Distributed Pricing-Based User Association for Downlink Heterogeneous Cellular Networks", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 1100-1113, June 2014.