Prof. Huang received the B.S. degree in math and the M.S. degree in communications engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, in 2005 and 2008, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USA, in 2012. From 2012 to 2013, he was with Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, USA, as a postdoctoral research fellow, and then promoted to an assistant research professor from 2013 to 2014.
He was also a visiting scholar with the National University of Singapore and a research associate with Princeton University. Since March 2020, he has joined the Future Network of Intelligence Institute and the School of Science and Engineering, the Chinese University of Hongkong, Shenzhen.
He has published one book, one book chapter, and more than 80 papers, including more than 30 journal papers. He has been serving as the editor for IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, and IEEE Access. He also served as the symposium chair of IEEE GLOBECOM 2019 and IEEE ICCC 2019/2020.
1. C. Huang, S. Zhou, J. Xu, R. Zhang, Z. Niu, and S. Cui, Energy harvesting wireless communications, Wiley, 2019.
2. C. Huang, J. Zhang, H. V. Poor, and S. Cui, Delay-energy tradeoff in multicast scheduling for green cellular systems, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1235-1249, May 2016.
3. C. Huang, R. Zhang, and S. Cui, Optimal power allocation for outage minimization in fading channels with energy harvesting constraints, IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 13, no.2, pp.1074-1087, February, 2014.
4. C. Huang, R. Zhang, and S. Cui, Throughput maximization for the relay channel with energy harvesting nodes, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 1469-1479, Aug. 2013.
5. W. Han, C. Huang, J. Li, X. Ma, and L. Wang, Efficient 3D resource management for spectrum aggregation in cellular networks, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun.., vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 106-117, Jan. 2017.
6. Y. Liu, C. Huang, X. Quan, P. Roblin, W. Pan, and Y. Tang, Novel linearization architecture with limited adc dynamic range for green power amplifiers, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 3902-3914, Dec. 2016.
7. H. Li, C. Huang, P. Zhang, S. Cui, and J. Zhang, Distributed opportunistic scheduling for energy harvesting based wireless networks: a two-stage probing approach, IEEE/ACM Trans. Networking, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 1618-1631, Mar. 2016.
8. M. Sheng, W. Han, C. Huang, J. Li, and S. Cui, Video delivery in heterogenous crans: architectures and strategies, IEEE Wireless Commun., vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 14-21, Mar. 2015.
9. D. Zhao, C. Huang, Y. Chen, and S. Cui, Resource allocation for resource allocation for multiple access channel with conferencing links and shared renewable energy sources, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 423-437, Mar. 2015.
10. W. Han, C. Huang, J. Li, Z. Li, and S. Cui, Correlation-based spectrum sensing with oversampling in cognitive radio, IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 788-802, May 2015.